Friday, December 17, 2010

Sick and Lonely

I woke up this morning with my throat swollen shut. UGH! What a horrible feeling that was. After going through a whole bag of Ricola Honey-Lemon cough drops and half a bottle of chloroseptic spray, it feels a little better. I can't be sick! I have so much to do this weekend, since I am off work, with Christmas only like, what, 5 days away?!?

DH is in NYC right now. He's a truck driver, btw. He's driving through the one place in the US that I have always wanted to visit, especially at this time of the year. I'm so jealous! He's talking to me again. Won't talk about the issue, but at least he's not shutting me out completely anymore. We're hoping that he will make it home by Tuesday at the latest so that he can schedule his SA for Wednesday. Doc said the sooner we get it done the better, so that we can discuss our options and figure out our plan of action.

Anyone else feel a little bummed with the holidays coming up? Maybe it's just me. It's Christmas #2 since my mom passed away, and I swear it's getting harder. And to top it all of, DH and mine IF problem.

Well, I think it's bed time for me. Gonna spray some stuff down my throat, suck on a drop then go to sleep.
See ya'll on the flip side! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment