Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sleep and Visitors

My DH is a truck driver, right? Well he's been telling me all week that he isn't going to make it home in time for Christmas! What a horrible thing to say to me! I've been really bummed about him not being here and also the IF problem, so him telling me that made it worse. Anywho, yesterday (Saturday) he tells me that there is a package being delivered at 5 am on Sunday for me. Naturally, I asked what it was. And, naturally, he wouldn't tell me. (Side note: Why do men tell us that they have a gift for us and then not tell us what it is? Do they know it's not cute, just frustrating?) I started guessing. I asked if it was pretty, if you could wear it, and if you could us it all year round. All "YES".
So, I went to bed around 10pm. I've been sick and not feeling well, so sleep sounded amazing, even though I wanted to stay up until my package was delivered! Fell asleep, dreaming of awesome things. I was woken up at 5:56 am by a man crawling into my bed! On top of that, the perp was coming towards me to kiss me!!! As my eyes adjusted, I realized it was DH!!!! He was my surprise package being delivered!! What a wonderful Christmas present from him. He's the best! I love him so much!

Just thought I'd share that with you. He's kinda cute in the way of surprises and things.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear hubby is home for the holidays! I hope you both get some time to just relax and spend time together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks D! I have had to work eveyr day since he's been home. But we have made time for eachother. I'm so glad to have him home!

    ReplyDelete