Wednesday, December 22, 2010

UMMMM....BLAH

So DH arrived home on Sunday morning. I have had to work every day since! :[ BUUT we have been making ample time to spend together in between work and sleep. He has scheduled his second SA for Jan 3rd. Hopefully, either the results are different from the last on, OR we can be given some better options than what we have now.

AF finally arrived late Sunday night and gave me horrible cramps early Monday morning. The pain I get with my periods is ridiculous. I think I'm going to talk to new doc about it, and see if maybe he can give me some answers since other docs just say there is nothing wrong. I think that for it to hurt as bad as it does EVERY month there must be SOMETHING wrong. Anyway, gonna ask about that when DH goes in on the 3rd.

Christmas is right around the corner and I am stoked! I can't wait. Family, Food, and DH is home!! I may not post again until after the holidays, so in case I don't, Merry Christmas everyone! Enjoy it all! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment